Saturday, March 14, 2015

Ready to Go!

I'm sitting in the airport in Omaha, ready for my flight to be called.  Apparently the entire marching band for Millard North is going to Orlando for a week so the place is crazy crowded.  It took me almost an hour to get through security.  Two young ladies behind me told me that the kids from Millard North were taking five flights throughout the morning to head to Florida plus they had to bus kids to Kansas City to catch flights there because there were no  more open seats from Omaha (apparently it was the percussion kids--poor misunderstood percussion kids)

It seems odd to think the next time I will be staying anywhere for a length of time is 5:00 Monday morning in Tbilisi, Georgia.  From here I head to Chicago, then to Washington DC and then to Munich.  After a layover in Munich, we head to Tbilisi.  When I get to Washington DC, I will reunite with the twelve other teachers who are going to Georgia with me--they are from all over the nation...from Brooklyn, NY (Hi, Anya!) to San Juan Capistrano, California (Hi, Pete!).

I'll try to update when I get to Munich and after we've had time to explore the city.  I hope you all are sleeping right now and enjoying the beginning of a beautiful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment